The first time parents apply for admission to AJA for their student, the AJA Principal/Administration will grant the student a conditional acceptance until the following required steps are completed:
1. Parents complete and submit the following required enrollment applications to the AJA School Office. Submit signed applications via email or mail. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Address: 1422 Shawano Ave Green Bay, WI 54313
2. (If applicable) Complete WPCP Application & select Green Bay Adventist Junior Academy as your school of choice.
3. Parents and prospective students schedule a school tour with the AJA Principal/Administration and classroom teacher.
4. Parents schedule an appointment with AJA Treasurer to complete a tuition contract and/or to complete the financial process of registration. The financial aid package must be approved by the AJA Finance Committee, Treasurer, & family requesting the aid.
5. The AJA school office requests and receives the cum-folder of each student applying for admission from the school previously attended.
6. The Principal/Administration receives and reviews the cum-folder, and addresses any possible concerns with the family & student.
7. The parents/guardians and their students review the most current AJA Student Handbook. The student & their parents/guardians are to sign and date the agreement contract found on the last page of the handbook which states the student will follow the policies as written and uphold the school’s values. Note: For students in Kindergarten through 2nd grade, parents/guardians’ signatures will suffice.
8. The Principal/Administration will submit the student’s name to the AJA School Board for final approval. Based on a recommendation from AJA Principal/Administration, the AJA School Board will remove conditional status and grant final approval for admittance to AJA School.*
*Exception: Temporary extension of conditional acceptance may occur for academic or behavioral concerns.
Need a new enrollment packet?
For continuing families, please follow the steps below for next year's enrollment:
To complete the enrollment process, please complete the checklist items listed below, including submission of all supplemental enrollment forms.
Submit the completed Online Enrollment packet (Emailed to Parents February 1st)
Submit the following:
Immunization Records, required for New Students (Including Kindergarten) and 6th grade for Returning Students
Physical Examination & Health History Form, required for New Students (Including Kindergarten) and 6th grade for Returning Students
Financial Aid Application, if applicable
Green Bay Area Services Transportation Form, if applicable
Completion of WPCP application with residency & financial documents submitted to AJA, if applicable